Terms & Conditions
- This website is owned and operated by kennelvamyra and is made available on the following terms and conditions. By using the website you accept these terms and conditions, which shall be interpreted according to the laws of England.
2. Data Protection
- Kennelvamyra grants you a non-exclusive licence to access and use the content in this website for your personal purposes. You may not reproduce or distribute any part of the content for commercial purposes.
- You acknowledge that the copyright, database rights and all other intellectual property rights comprised in or relating to this website and in the data it contains belongs to kennelvamyra.
4. Changes to the Website
- Kennelvamyra may at any time make alterations to or to withdraw this website or any part of it.
5. Limitation of Liability
- Kennelvamyra excludes all warranties, express or implied relating to this website. This includes, but is not limited to, any implied warranty that the information it contains is accurate or up-to-date or is suitable for any particular purpose. Kennelvamyra shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered as the result of the use of this website.